Monday, November 12, 2012

Random Observations

When I do errands around my area I always see interesting bumper stickers. Today I saw this one;

Why I vote for Conservatives
The 10 Commandments

First of all I openly believe that organized religion is bullshit and a scam. At the very least Scientology is just a few hairs "honest" about their scam. For the record I'm technically a Catholic.

I usually get chuckles when I see conservative bumper stickers that invoke religion to promote their views. I didn't realize Jesus would approve of money stolen at government gun point to give to foreign nations, illegal government wiretaps, jailing without trial, military adventurism, torture and counterfeiting to name a few. But hey thats better than what liberals stand for right? Which in reality is the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment