Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Smears Against Rand Paul Begin

So I just got a breaking news update from Politico saying that Rand Paul has no interested in challenging the Civil Rights Act. Let me just state; WTF! Even for someone as cynical as me I have to just say; WTF! This of course stems from smears that Rand Paul is a racist. I try to find items that actually indicated that he is but I can't seem to find any. The so called evidence is that Rand would for vote for the act in the same way Barry Goldwater (my personal political idol) did. Goldwater believed that Government enforced racism is wrong but also support the right of private property. This is exactly what Rand preaches, yea you probably can find some Paleoconservatives who think the entire act should be null and void but those people are far and few in between. If this is the main attack point the Democrats have on Rand, then they will just hand him the election.

No comments:

Post a Comment